The Simply Youth Ministry Conference is around the corner and we’d like you to nominate a youth worker for a free registration.
Here are the guidelines.
1. It’s for a free registration only, so make sure they can get there (Maybe you give them a ride and let them crash in your room, if you’re going.)
2. You can’t nominate yourself. (We would if we could, so we understand.)
3. Ideally this spot is for a member of Youth Ministry Nation who really needs it. As you know, youth ministry world is filled with all kinds of dangers, toils and snares, so we want this to be a refuge and a time to be renewed.
4. Go to Simply Soul Care and share in a paragraph or two why your friend needs to attend. This is normally how youth workers contact us so we can provide pastoral care for them.
5. Let your friend know that you nominated them and that we are available to walk alongside them as they face their trials. We only have one registration to give away but you can be the person who encourages, and prays for your friend.
6. Please encourage your friends, who are on twitter, to follow the Simply Soul Care Twitter account for encouragement and support & use #SimplyBlessed as your hashtag when you tweet about it.
7. Submissions are accepted from December 10 through December 20 and the winner will be announced before Christmas!
Blessings to all of the Youth Workers out there— You deserve to be at this conference!
(Written by: Len Evans)